Use Termns & Conditions
- COMMITMENT: The client hires 2Group SAS to act as an agent to arrange the charter services described in the
Charter Itinerary, attached to these Standard Terms and Conditions, on behalf of the client of third-party certified
air carriers operating under Part 135 of the Federal Aviation Administration Regulations («FAA») (Section 14 of the
Code of Federal Regulations).
- All service requests are subject to acceptance by 2Group SAS. Your Charter Itinerary will be delivered by fax from
2Group SAS, providing a confirmation number and a quoted estimated price, specifying the date(s) and departure time
of the trip, flight segments arranged on your behalf, aircraft type, and other requests specified by you when
booking your flight. You will be asked to sign and return a copy of the Charter Itinerary confirmation, confirming
its contents and consenting to these Standard Terms and Conditions.
- The client understands and acknowledges that canceling any reservation or part thereof within 48 hours of
scheduled domestic trips and within 72 hours of regular international trips will result in a cancellation fee of up
to 100% of the quoted price for the trip. The client acknowledges that any changes in date, itinerary, or aircraft
type may be considered a cancellation. ALL CHARTER RESERVATIONS ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE AT THE TIME OF
- The client shall not incur cancellation costs for flights canceled 48 hours before domestic travel departure and
72 hours before international travel, except for expenses or cancellation fees specifically incurred by 2Group SAS
in preparation for such flights or except in cases where a deposit is required in advance and the client has been
informed of the cancellation fee.
- RATES: The estimated cost provided to the client for each specific Charter Itinerary is subject to the following:
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF OPERATIONS: The client acknowledges that 2Group SAS is acting solely as an agent and is not an
air carrier or operating flights. The client authorizes 2Group SAS to make reservations on behalf of the client. Air
charter providers have sole responsibility and control over all aspects of the aircraft charter services provided to
you, including, among others, aircraft availability and pricing, commencement and completion of scheduled flights,
operation, regulatory conditions, and flight safety, passengers, baggage and cargo, and other individuals and events
associated with your travel, such as crew performance and catering services.
- OPERATIONAL SAFETY: Without limitation, you acknowledge and agree that air charter providers and/or their pilots
will be solely responsible for all safety-related determinations regarding the opening, operation, and termination
- National and international flights may be subject to special federal tax and federal departure tax, respectively.
2Group SAS will add the applicable tax, using the current rate, to each charter invoice, and the client will assume
- The client understands that the cost estimate provided by 2Group SAS will include estimates for some cost items.
The client will pay the actual amount for taxes, overflight permits, landing fees, catering costs, flight phone
charges, customs fees, crew travel expenses, and similar out-of-pocket expenses related to the services provided if
these amounts differ from the initial cost estimate.
- If a deviation from the original itinerary is requested by the client and agreed upon by 2Group SAS or required by
the client’s actions, then the amount owed by the client to 2Group SAS may differ from the original cost estimate.
- PAYMENT TERMS:
- 2Group SAS may require advance payment or an acceptable credit card guarantee. By providing your credit card
information, you authorize 2Group SAS to obtain payment from the credit card issuer you provided if you fail to make
payment by other means, and you agree to fulfill the obligations set forth in your contract with the issuer of your
credit card. However, your credit card will only be charged if 2Group SAS fails to receive payment within (7) days
of receiving a detailed invoice sent to complete your flight. The client will pay 2Group SAS (a) the lesser of (i)
one percent per month, or (ii) the highest percentage allowed by law on outstanding charges more than 30 days after
receipt of the invoice, plus (b) reasonable costs (including attorney fees) for the collection of overdue fees,
expenses, and charges.
- FORCE MAJEURE: 2Group SAS shall not be deemed in breach of its obligations hereunder, nor shall it have any
liability for any delay, cancellation, or damage caused wholly or partially by any act of God, nature, civil or
military authority, strike or labor dispute, mechanical failure, lack of essential supplies or parts, or by any
cause beyond the direct control of 2Group SAS or the carrier.
- DAMAGES AND LOSSES:
- Neither the Charter providers
nor 2Group SAS shall have any liability in the event of delay, cancellation, or failures in the provision of any
services provided to you when caused by mechanical difficulties, weather conditions, natural disasters, war, civil
unrest, strikes or labor conflicts, government regulation, law, rule or authority, or any other cause beyond their
respective reasonable control.
You assume full responsibility for your safety, schedule, luggage, cargo, business and personal activities, and
financial implications associated with your air reservations and travels organized by us and carried out by the
air charter providers.
You, your agents, clients, or passengers, if applicable, must not engage in any act or possess any substance or
allow the cargo to contain any substance that may result in the seizure or confiscation, or endangerment of the
aircraft used in the Charter arranged for you by us; and
- 2Group SAS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding any matter
limited to implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or others.
- If the customer’s journey involves a final destination or a stopover in a country other than the country of
origin, the Warsaw Convention may be applicable, and the Convention governs and, in most cases, limits the liability
of the carrier for death or personal injury and for loss or damage to baggage.
- You shall indemnify and hold 2Group SAS, its affiliates, and all its officers, directors, employees, legal
representatives, and other agents, successors, and assigns (the «Indemnified Parties») harmless from and against any
and all liabilities, losses, damages, fines, costs, and expenses arising from any claim, demand, action, proceeding,
or any similar nature made or brought against any of the indemnified parties as a result of the services provided
under this agreement on your behalf.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL 2Group SAS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER
ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE CONCERNED FLIGHT. THE CUSTOMER SHALL
INDEMNIFY AND HOLD 2Group SAS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE INCURRED BY 2Group SAS DUE TO ANY ACTION
OR OMISSION OF THE CUSTOMER, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND PERSONS. FURTHERMORE, THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ANY
DAMAGE TO THE CHARTERED AIRCRAFT CAUSED BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR GUEST OF THE CUSTOMER, NORMAL WEAR AND
- REGULATIONS: This Agreement is subject to all rules, regulations, approvals, and certifications in effect from time
to time, including, among others, those imposed or required by the FAA. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws
of the State of New York. The illegality or invalidity of any paragraph, clause, or provision contained or mentioned
in this Agreement shall not affect or invalidate any other paragraph or provision thereof. It is understood and
agreed that this Agreement constitutes the complete agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter. The
terms or provisions of this Agreement cannot be changed except by a written document signed by both parties.
2Group and subsidiaries are not direct US carriers. 2Group is a registered trademark of non-aircraft operating charter brokers. 2Group is a North and South American company that markets charter flights on different aircraft registered and operated by duly authorized US airlines.